• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event ***Drop Info Needed For The Rares Wiki*** ~Siege Edition~

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey,

I would like to keep the Rares Wiki up to date and need some help, if you can please either Post/PM/ICQ me the info so I can input it in the wiki it would be greatly appreciated. Here's the info I would need for Siege
  • Name (needs to be exact with punctuation for accuracy)
  • Date (month/day/year)
  • Type ID (Enhanced Client)
  • Hue ID (Enhanced Client)
  • Additional (Weight/Resists/Durability/Strength Requirement/ETC)
Now if you also know the range for the count I would like to update that as well (previous rares also), I know this is subjective since there's no real numbers other than stealables since Season 13 however a range if you have attended the event would be great

Surprisingly I don't even need a picture of the item, as long as it's an existing graphic and you provide me with proper Graphic/Hue # the database will generate an accurate image. If it's a new graphic however, please send me a screenshot of the image

What's missing for Siege? Any duplicate or corrupted links?? Please let me know
Rares From 2016 - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Rares From 2017 - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums
Rares From 2018 - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

To Do List:
-

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe try asking on the uo.com forums? You're more likely to get a response from staff there, I'd imagine.
Can't help you with event drops - they're at the wrong time of day for me.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'll check it out soon. :) The drops get displayed at our EM House, so I'm sure I can gather up the info on the items and match them up with the dates of the event. Sorry, it's been a busy weekend!

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
A good suggestion, Otto, since it's very likely that UO EMs are probably being asked to support the official forum. These records are being maintained on Stratic's site, however, and unfortunately UO.com does not allow linking to other forums.

Quantity is 15 maximum potential, unless otherwise noted. (That's 5 drops per boss, 3 bosses per event, all 3 bosses were killed, and everyone who won the drop was alive and close enough at the time the boss died.) I added pics to these just to make sure I had no typos and the numbers generate the correct image. I was not very active for 2016, so I have little data. There are a lot missing for 2017, and it will take me some time to gather all the info. 2018 at least, tho, I can get you up to date:

hawkwind apple tree.jpg

• Name: A Replica of Hawkwinds Apple Tree
  • Date: Jan/12/2018
  • Type ID: 16140 ( 0x3F0C )
  • Hue ID: 1429 R:152 G:184 B:144
  • Weight: 1 Stone

orc tunic.jpg

• Name: A Battered Orcish Tunic Bearing The Sigil Of The Fireclan Orcs
  • Date: Feb/24/2018
  • Type ID: 5101 ( 0x13ED )
  • Hue ID: 1255 R:160 G:88 B:0
  • Weight: 15 Stones, PR3%, FR3%, CR1%, PR5%, ER3%, Str Req 40, Dura 44/44

orc helm.jpg

• Name: The Battle-Helm of Bahgigoth The Legendary Orc
    • Date: Mar/10/2018
    • Type ID: 9797 ( 0x2645 )
    • Hue ID: 1194 R:224 G:32 B:40 Known as Bloodwood (wood)
    • Weight: 5 Stones, PR3%, FR3%, CR3%, PR3%, ER3%, Str Req 75, Dura 62/62

Blind Otto

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're correct - that was my point. I've noticed EMs posting to Stratics less and less in the past month - across all boards. In fact, I think the only posts I've spotted lately are the ones from the uoem site feed, which aren't really "posts". That would seem to support the theory that they've all been told to abandon the Stratics ship and only post over yonder.
As far as the rares info goes, even if the information is maintained here, try asking the question there. Copy/Paste would do the rest.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A good suggestion, Otto, since it's very likely that UO EMs are probably being asked to support the official forum. These records are being maintained on Stratic's site, however, and unfortunately UO.com does not allow linking to other forums.

Quantity is 15 maximum potential, unless otherwise noted. (That's 5 drops per boss, 3 bosses per event, all 3 bosses were killed, and everyone who won the drop was alive and close enough at the time the boss died.) I added pics to these just to make sure I had no typos and the numbers generate the correct image. I was not very active for 2016, so I have little data. There are a lot missing for 2017, and it will take me some time to gather all the info. 2018 at least, tho, I can get you up to date:

View attachment 79847

• Name: A Replica of Hawkwinds Apple Tree
  • Type ID: 16140 ( 0x3F0C )
  • Hue ID: 1429 R:152 G:184 B:144

View attachment 79848

• Name: A Battered Orcish Tunic Bearing The Sigil Of The Fireclan Orcs
  • Date: Feb/24/2018
  • Type ID: 5101 ( 0x13ED )
  • Hue ID: 1255 R:160 G:88 B:0
  • Weight: 15 Stones, PR3%, FR3%, CR1%, PR5%, ER3%, Str Req 40, Dura 44/44

View attachment 79849

• Name: The Battle-Helm of Bahgigoth The Legendary Orc
    • Date: Mar/10/2018
    • Type ID: 9797 ( 0x2645 )
    • Hue ID: 1194 R:224 G:32 B:40 Known as Bloodwood (wood)
    • Weight: 5 Stones, PR3%, FR3%, CR3%, PR3%, ER3%, Str Req 75, Dura 62/62
Many thanks @Tanager, that's even more information than I really needed (especially with the pics) hehe :p

A Battered Orcish Tunic Bearing The Sigil Of The Fireclan Orcs - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

A Replica Of Hawkwinds Apple Tree - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

The Battle-Helm Of Bahgigoth The Legendary Orc - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Now I also noticed there's some from last year that I would only need the Type/Hue # as Brian just took an image without submitting it through the wiki, probably since he didn't get the info as I also don't play on Siege. Are those also located in your EM House? Wondering where are all the rare collectors are on Siege...

Ex:
An Intricate Lattice Of Fragile Bennuite Crystals - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Please and thanks :)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Do you need the (0x13ED) part for Item ID? Or the RGB parts for Hue ID? Do you need the weight/stats, or is that generated also from the Item ID?

There are 6 more drops missing from the catalog, and I will get the Hue/Item IDs that are missing on the ones that are cataloged already. Some of the ones shown are missing other data, like clickie effects, etc, and I will get those also.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you need the (0x13ED) part for Item ID? Or the RGB parts for Hue ID? Do you need the weight/stats, or is that generated also from the Item ID?

There are 6 more drops missing from the catalog, and I will get the Hue/Item IDs that are missing on the ones that are cataloged already. Some of the ones shown are missing other data, like clickie effects, etc, and I will get those also.
As per your first example, it's either one of these with quantity if possible

1) With PIC

• Type ID: 16140
  • Hue ID: 1429
OR

2) No PIC
  • Name: A Replica Of Hawkwinds Apple Tree
  • Type ID: 16140
  • Hue ID: 1429
Thanks again @Tanager :thumbup:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
To the best of my knowledge, there is a maximum of 15 (possibly less) of each of these. They are not clickable, turnable, or animated unless otherwise noted.

10.13.17 lucky cat.jpg
  • Date: Oct 13 2017
  • Type ID: 18056
  • Hue ID: 2721
  • Other: Turnable, Clickable (functions as a 10th anni luck statue)
10.14.17 pillar.jpg

• Date: Oct 14 2017
    • Type ID: 13042
    • Hue ID: 1150
11.4 Dynamite.jpg

• Date: Nov 4 2017
    • Type ID: 7134
    • Hue ID: 1975
    • Other: Clickable (makes confetti cannon sound)
11.18 Love.jpg

• Date: Nov 18 2017
    • Type ID: 39529
    • Hue ID: 1172
    • Other: Animated flame, Clickable (makes a little puff of smoke and the sound for removing an illusion)
12.9 Courage.jpg

• Date: Dec 9 2017
    • Type ID: 13820
    • Other: Turnable, Clickable (functions as a Crystal Ball)
12.15 goblin.jpg

• Date: Dec 15 2017
      • Type ID: 18713
      • Hue ID: 2033
      • Other: Turnable, Clickable (says Ho Ho Ho!)
I will get the Item and Hue IDs on the ones already cataloged soon. Ty again for including Siege!

Last edited:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Some missing info on items already cataloged:

Shredded Soul: has a clicky effect (screams)
April Fool's Token: has clicky effect (giggles)
The bear rug in undeeded form: Type ID: 7742 Hue: 2306
Giant's Brain: Type: 15097 Hue: 2500 Has a clicky sound (not sure which - not Earthquake but a rockish sound)
Void Spore: has a clicky sound (demon speak)
Bennuite Crystal: Type: 12265 Hue: 1165 Has clicky effect (mage greater heal spell sound and sparkle) and upward walk over effect (like stalagmite, but not as high as ladder). It is also cursed.
Juxmani Hat: Type: 5915 Hue: 1284
Encapsulated Soul: Type: 6364 Hue: 1910 (most item art is the same for CC and EC, but this is an exception)
Anti-Minion Bulwark: Type: 7031 Hue: 1284 Turnable

Updated for 2018:

The Orc Battle-Helm is turnable

March 17 thru (about) March 31 EM Sash, unknown count (a lot)
I Survived A Year Of EM Kincaid's Events On Siege Perilous (2018)
Type: 5441 Hue: 1176

April 21 2018 The Exceptional War Boots Of A Dying Orcish General
Type: 5905 Hue: 1916 Count 15 (max)
4 stones, Str Req 10

Lot of work to catch up, but thanks for doing it! I will try to keep you updated every few months so it's not so much work all at once.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Continuing the Orc invasion arc, May's drop is another armor piece:

orc.jpg
  • Date: May 26 2018
  • Count: 15 (max)
  • Type ID: 5148
  • Hue ID: 1281
  • Other: Equipable (not turnable or clickable)

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thwarting another Orcish plot, June's drop was a peculiar device created by the more clever amongst the orcs. They will be taken care of soon enough!

artificer.jpg

• Date: June 30 2018
  • Count: 10
  • Type ID: 13807
  • Hue ID: 1944
  • Other: Has click effect - puff of smoke and the sound of an illusion uncasting (not turnable)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the best of my knowledge, there is a maximum of 15 (possibly less) of each of these. They are not clickable, turnable, or animated unless otherwise noted.

View attachment 80173
  • Date: Oct 13 2018
  • Type ID: 18056
  • Other: Turnable, Clickable (functions as a 10th anni luck statue)
View attachment 80174

• Date: Oct 14 2018
    • Type ID: 13042
    • Hue ID: 1150
View attachment 80175

• Date: Nov 4 2018
    • Type ID: 7134
    • Hue ID: 1975
    • Other: Clickable (makes confetti cannon sound)
View attachment 80176

• Date: Nov 18 2018
    • Type ID: 39529
    • Other: Animated flame, Clickable (makes a little puff of smoke and the sound for removing an illusion)
View attachment 80177

• Date: Dec 9 2018
View attachment 80192

• Date: Dec 15 2018
      • Type ID: 18713
      • Hue ID: 2033
      • Other: Turnable, Clickable (says Ho Ho Ho!)
I will get the Item and Hue IDs on the ones already cataloged soon. Ty again for including Siege!

Great work, Tan! But maybe some dates are incorrect (2018 instead of 2017)?

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
maybe some dates are incorrect (2018 instead of 2017)?

Oops, quite correct! I was working on the info for the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018 at the same time, and it looks like I had a brain fart! Whoever added the info to the rares pages got the year right, thank goodness. Although, I did notice this one is still missing for 2017 (I checked 2018 also, in case it was added due to my error, but it is not there either.) I corrected the earlier post to avoid confusion - thanks for catching it!

• Date: Dec 9 2017
I will get the info for July, August, and September 2018 EM drops soon.

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Sorry for the delay, but I figured I might as well wait a few days and get October's drop in this post as well. As before, most of these have a maximum potential of 15 drops, if that many folks were at the event and alive when the boss died. In most cases, tho, less. No clickable effect and not turnable unless otherwise noted.

7.28.18 bow.jpg
  • Date: July 28 2018
  • Type ID: 5469
  • Hue ID: 1966
8.25.18 chair.jpg
  • Date: August 25 2018
  • Type ID: 10840
  • Hue ID: 1159
  • Other: Turnable, Same function/sounds as Bone Chair from Haunted deco set
9.22.18 wall swords.jpg
  • Date: September 22 2018
  • Type ID: 16147
  • Other: Clapping sound when 2clicked
10.26.18 Totem.jpg
  • Date: October 26 2018
  • Type ID: 8708
  • Hue ID: 1161 (Blaze)
  • Other: Functions as Fortune Teller when 2clicked
Thanks again for maintaining this record!