• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dried Herbs - not a fan

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
with the recent addition of Tomahawk Steaks to the Huntmaster Challenge I decided to go and get me some.
it's been probably years since I took my 100 cooking off the soul stone where it lives so there have been some changes and additions to cooking in my absence.
one of which is Dried Herbs and Fresh Seasoning which requires Dried Herbs to make.
what fresh hell is obtaining Dried Herbs!?!?!?!?!?!

I did some research (Ivory, pay attention) and did some reading and off to the Moonglow Herbal place I went with my crate thief.
hours...... HOURS I spent priming the crates and stealing and getting guard whacked to obtain..... what 11 Dried Herbs?
and I lost some in the cooking fails!

we need a quality of life change with Dried Herbs.
I think they should add 'Herbs' to the seeds so we can grow them.
then once collected add 'Drying the herbs' to the cooking menu.
at least that way we could obtain some regular supply of these.
heaven forbid you want to make 100 Tomahawk Steaks and give them out at an event or summer BBQ get-together!

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the Thief is pretty much a dead profession, ya you got dungeon stealables, but 99% of them is worth nothing, no market for them, unless you really really lucky and get the ones the spawn every 3-6 months. So them adding the herbs to a recipe is a great way to get thieves something to do other then steal from their guildmates.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
nothing sexier than a thief standing on the corner in Brit trying to sell Dried Herbs to people out of his back ally shop.

Onixia The Paladin

Journeyman
Governor
No this is something that I have been angry about for a long time. I do not have a thief nor am I interested in making a thief. It's a waste of time in my eyes. I however do events for my guild and would.love to make some special items for them....bit guess what it's almost impossible to find or get dried herbs. It's.utterly ridiculous. They need to change something in the game so you either grow them or can purchase them. Heck I would be willing to do a simple quest over and iver again to be able to get them regularly.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord