• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dreams of the Forest

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
800.jpg

Finding some peace in the old world , I had needed an escape, someplace to listen to to the Dragons and think. Airva had been restless for sometime and had seemed to be more to keep in control the last several weeks.....something had been bothering her and since my arrival here at the outpost in the old lands at Dragonhame Mountain it had gotten worse.....I could hear the other dragons with a deep bellow from Destard ....as if they had wanted to help her with whatever it was causing Airva to be agitated and restless. Letting her roam free here would be a good release for her and sitting on the steps of the outpost the Moon seemed to be shinning just for us. This had been the forest I had found her and she had become more then a pet.....she had become my bodyguard and friend. With all the stress Skara had and Rheneas missing ship and with My Families home near Cove in turmoil a slight break had been in order.

This poor young lad who had lost his life had taken its toll on Jaden, and his body parts in that box was to much of a burden to not put to rest. Under this Moon, wheither anyone else felt it should be done or not he would be laid to rest here....the cute young man who had always put a smile on her face with the flowers he would bring her to cheer her day and brighten her office was now in pieces and in a box and deserved to be buried.....the bellows from Destard had subsided and knowing that Airva would now be much happier after time with her own kind , even if for only a brief moment would make life much easier. This was our escape haven our retreat for peace ....already even I felt at peace. This was the land of our beginning and not nearly enough appreciation had been given this land , so many were opposed to coming to the old world , yet some felt the new world was our dilapidation of the world. Always there would be those not satisfied with anything, something that can expand to the thoughts of many. Here I will make it a habit to visit to clear my mind of such things and a place to guard the creatures who have become a part of my soul. My mind was at peace and I grew so sleepy.....

Startled by the nudge of Airva waking me from dozing off, I awoke from a dream. Airva had been found in this forest an so been named for that, Dragon of the Forest, and in my dream I had understood her.....her restlessness had something to do with the forest.....the forest had been speaking to her and had been trying to help me.....was it something to do with this killing and Rheneas missing ship. I knew my time here was soon to end for now. I hadn't seen Rheneas in some time and I needed to find him and see if anything more had been discovered .....and I also knew Airva and I must awaken the Forest Lord for answers to what's been causing Airva to be restless............

(Tuesday August 8 at 6 pm est. I will awaken the Forest Lord in Ilshenar Oaks spawn)

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
The Liche's Laughter had me sitting straight up in bed from a sound sleep. It was only a dream yet it seemed so real. Those undead things were not a favorite thing to face even when needed and sure wasn't something I would chose to dream about.....perhaps the cemetery near our home had been on my mind, after all it was where we had decided to bury my Mother, an was hard to make myself go their to take flowers to her grave. Maybe this would be my Dailey deed for the day...I know it isn't a place easy to get Airva
but after the awakening of the Forest Lord and his message of death and the word Undead had been whispered into my thoughts, this could be the reason for Airva's unrest was seeing ahead to our visit to Cove Cemetery.....perhaps Mother's Spirit has something to say to me. Father's mind not accepting her gone and carrying on as if she had just gone to the market was not pleasant and forcing the news at him in his state of mind didn't seem right either.....maybe I would learn how to handle this soon and the missing ship would have to wait....no more clues to what happened , there just wasn't much more I could do there, so it was time to move towards my own problems.....an Unruley Dragon !

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
A single tear falling from My cheek as I place the flowers on her grave......" I miss you Mother, you were my strength and the wind beneath my wings, I never understood your Stern manner, nor the fact I never heard the words, You loved Me, yet I felt it and I knew you did. This is what has made me who I am today. I thank you for this, I know as a child I resented those things about you. Yet now I see without this as part of my life I wouldn't be able to endure all the hardships I do. Thank You , Mother, I miss you so much you meant the World to me! I love you......." as I spoke these words it was as if she heard me, a soft wind blew my hair and I could feel her presence as the warm sun warmed my face I closed my eyes and could hear her..........*** Do not fear the Dead nor the Undead but there is darkness coming and that dragon of yours has guarded and protected you for many years listen to her with your heart and you will know what is wrong with her.....and know that just as you need to let off steam, so does she until the Darkness comes take her and let her fight and train and treat her as your child ....*** the laughter that was so haunting in my dreams was cause to open my eyes and there before me lay the Liche I had heard and Airva standing upon it as if giving it to me as a gift......*softly smilling at her* ........" Come let the game begin"

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well I will listen to what I know my Mother has spoken to my heart and I will train Airva and have her prepared for whatever it is that she senses coming......and Sceduling a Dragon Duel would just perhaps get her frustrations out and boost her confidence......I will post notices all over the Kingdom:

POSTED :

The Guild " *DB* / Dragon Bloodline " & " *DS* / DragonStone" will host a Dragon duel .Rules will be added as we figure them out before the 1st ........no healing, no mastery........Sept. 12 , 2017

Dragon Dueling at Haven Arena at 8:00 pm est - Bring your best Dragon and we will Duel ................................................... best Dragon will win 10 mil gold

In addition: For those with Young Dragons = Drakes

Drake Dueling at Haven Arena ..................................best Drake will win 2 mil gold

All are welcome to enter or to come watch

For those wishing to hang out afterwards we will be at the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae following Dragon Duels, there we will meet and you will be given two options.....Shattered skull (Trammel) is a great place for food and drinks for the timid or for the more adventurous ( I will be at Traveler Tavern) .....at the Shattered Skull in Skara Brae I will provide gates to a place that's held my heart even when I was not playing UO, here in Traveller Valley is a Great Village and a Tavern of the guild that has held me for many many years EGO - PvPness Envy........, EGO & PAIN Guilds has invited us to come to Traveler Tavern in the Old World (Fel) for a Grand Opening, free food and drinks and there will be Bouncers at the door and Gambling, lets try not to have too many bar room fights inside the establishment so if you become to drunk from all the fun please step outside to settle your differences or you will be ejected outside. So be aware that we will be in Fel and what happens in Fel stays in Fel.
(PAIN Guild is in the same Alliance as *DB*.................ALLY Alliance)

Traveler Tavern Gambling:
Gamblng: We will have Dice so for those who would like to try their hand at winning a dice game .................................................................2 Mil gold to the winning Dice roll

Bring your favorite Dragon named liquor or wine (or drop off at The Jade Dragon Trading Co just north of the Moonglow Moongate right before you enter the city in the mailbox by 9/11/2017) and the best named will win 1 mil and a Dragon Statue (Prizes will be announced that evening in RP Chat and awarded in Trammel the next day or if you are present at Traveler Tavern later that evening)