• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dreadwood

• Thread starter Major_Jax
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Major_Jax

Ok, its time to reveal the location to the public.

We have a public duel pit/bar, red and blue healers near, many diffrent guilds, and hopefully alot of chaos. There are no rules of the town, so don't expect any.

Enter at your own risk.

We still have several housing spots available. Contact me or Mas for details.

R

Rykus

Ferron's Smithy-N-More has just opened for business in Dreadwood. We are located on the NE side of town. Ferron is there throughout the day when he isn't roaming Sosaria in search of the highest quality wood and ore available.

The shoppe will be open at varying times without a schedule, offering repair and on the spot wood and metal crafting services. Other artisans are invited to join us at the shoppe on event nights or any other time you may be in the area.

Vendor space is available for anyone interested in selling craftable items and resources.

M

Major_Jax

<blockquote><hr>

OMG not there!

[/ QUOTE ]

What be wrong with there?

I

IPlayUOTOOMuCH

I was j/k. It's a good location. I think WC used to have a guild base up there in the days of Safe Haven. I have vague memories of being pked in that area.

M

Major_Jax

Dueling and chaos in Dreadwood tonight...around 9:30 CST.

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

zomg its evil paxlair!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol goron you used to belong to the paxlair community on chessy ?? Just wondering cause i know i did :p

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

yay for chaos no-one loot me k? hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

If you dont lootz me, we got a deal! WOOOTBALLZ

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

zomg its evil paxlair!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol goron you used to belong to the paxlair community on chessy ?? Just wondering cause i know i did :p

[/ QUOTE ]
I had a house in the valley south of paxlair. Like near the passage thru the mountain.

Great location, close to Brit, close to paxlair, and close tot he suicide machine. I trained healing and anat on many characters ont hat thing.

P

pikon198

i was part of the pax community for a brief while, good freinds with Winfield and Winmere, John Duke and a few other rpers. I dont go way back to the glory days of paxlair though but i had my fun during the time i was part of the community