• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dreadwood or Deadwood?

P

pikon198

its quite a long run for some people without magery i guess. I think a nice location for some classic pvp would be buccs den, just hop into your local moongate and your there! No GZ, healers and bank close by, you just can't go wrong. And an additional bonus, there wouldn't be any notos and tamers would prolly be scurred with their GZ...

G

Well, the founder of the town, Major Jax, has posted a couple of times the the majority of the householders (mostly WORM members) have closed their accounts...where that leaves Dreadwood, only time can tell.

I placed there as well, hoping to see a revitalization of Fel, but so far I haven't seen much action either. I'll just keep grinding away at these poison kegs, at least I'm finally into RoT...

I

imported_mo'gluk

well if I had a buyer for either my keep or my tower I would place there if nothing else to sneak up on BORG every now and then... but I also want to get a house in magincia so I can ringside seats for the finally

M

Masumatek

Maybe more people should place around there and it will be more active. BORG has 6 houses, all owned by different people, and counting. Come by in the evenings and you might see one or two of us to fight:).

LuciJD

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope so, thought it was a great idea, i have been milling around Dreadwood the last few days and have only ran into one neighbor

M

Major_Jax

Well, I haven't closed the Jax account yet. I don't plan on closing it right away. I am splitting time playing here and on that Island of Angels. I plan on still loggin in and staying around Dreadwood.

I'm just tired of going out and never seeing anyone and when I do....BAM...dismount...instadeath. Its just not fun for me. Its not the way I want to play UO. This is not a rip or cry...its just not the way I want to play it.

One night next week I plan on having a Last Man Standing in Dreadwood. And maybe have a bi weekly fight night or something. But until they change up some things in UO I will not be on near as much and I will not be leaving dreadwood very often.

R

Rykus

I also have a house there and run around for a bit most evenings. I am training my thief up a bit for the majority of my time right now though, so I haven't been in Dreadwood much this past week. Even if the town doesn't work, I'm keeping the little smithy shop I opened there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

its quite a long run for some people without magery i guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

approximately 5 miunute run from Minoc moongate. If people on this shard are *that* lazy, well...

M

Masumatek

More like two minutes...Maybe we should take away mage gating and show all these mages the real game.