• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Dreadwar Horse and Lavaliere

CaesarCoW

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stats are 625 Health/ 530str/125/dex/141int/ 66, 38, 31, 55, 40 resists. All skills 100 except resist and magery, 92.6, 87.9, respectively.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your Dread is rated a 2.8 out of 5 fyi. I would offer you 75m for it.

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Don't go by the rating on your dread Caesar. That dread would be an INSANE PvP Dread Warhorse. It has high resists, 141 mana... That is why ratings on dread warhorses and rune beetles for instance are hard to determine due to the fact that it may be better for PvM or better for PvP... That dread I would say is worth more than 75mil even though it has a 2.8 rating.

I'll give you a bit of an example... I once saw a rune beetle 4.6 rated that the person wanted 400 mil for (insane I know)... It only had 125 stamina though so this beetle would be best as a "tank" for PvM.

There was another one that I saw that had 180 stamina (better for pvp) that the person wanted 100mil for... Prices do fluctuate depending on if it is more of a PvP pet or if it sides more with PvM.

CaesarCoW

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh. Gotcha. Yeah, the only thing I knew was that their dragon breath damage is correlated with the amount of health it has, and 625 isn't bad at all. I figured this would be nice for PvP, and I doubt anyone farms with these.