• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dreadsteed, racial, or PVP mount?

R

RayneStorm

Here's one for discussion for the higher levels...do you ride your epic dreadsteed, epic racial, or epic PVP mount? Or maybe the epic bird? I've heard arguments that the epic dreadsteed isn't work getting cause of the quest requirements, but I feel if you ain't flying, you gotta be on that dreadsteed, otherwise your warlock status is in serious question.

G

Dreadsteed baby. Why be a lock if you dont' have the nifty steed?

While I want to have another steed, the dreadsteed is awesome. It takes time and money to get it and friends, but Diremaul isn't that hard with a bunch of people over 70. Hell, 5 of us just did it last weekend to get my Dreadsteed after I hit 70 (I had to save gold to get the mats)

I lookforward to the Netherdrake for my epic flying when I have money to get that.