• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Dreadmare, 3 x Bane Dragon, Pink Hiryu

Tier 5 Dog

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dreadmare:

Bane Dragon:

Pink Hiryu

Taking offers in thread. I will post stats of the other two Bane dragons if there is sufficient interest.

Pets are currently on Europa but can be transferred to Atlantic.

Session

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is the mare 3 control slots? I will offer 410m if it is

Last edited:

Tier 5 Dog

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello @The Grim Reaper .
I hope you are well and I apologise for ignoring your offer. This was an oversight on my part and completely not intentional. Special thanks to @Lord Gandalf for bringing my attention to this or I dread (no pun intended) to think how long this may have gone on for without me realising.

The dreadmare seems to be accumulating offers in excess of 400m, the usual price for Bane Dragons is 100-150m and the usual price for Pink Hiryus is 100m

I would happily part with the above set of pets for 900m total.

Otherwise there would not be too much benefit of selling all 5 pets for 650m when I am likely to get 450m for one, albeit with the associated effort, logistical complexities and time commitments of selling the pets individually.

If this price (900m) seems reasonable please let me know. I would be open to negotiate further subject to your thoughts and previous experience in similar trades.

However to be fair to everyone in the thread I need to make the decision imminently whether I will be selling the 5 pets as a group or selling them individually.

Your reply will facilitate this process; to which end I eagerly anticipate your input.