• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Dread Warhorse

K

Kiminality

I have my heart set on one of those great big new ships, and a vague unwillingness to buy gold, which leads me to the time-honoured pursuit of "selling stuff"...
The first step of which is "what's it worth?"

The pet calculator calls it a 3.1
Hit Points: 601
Str/Dex/Int: 510 / 125 / 125
Resists: 72 / 29 / 40 / 56 / 44

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you might have noticed I am buying one of these.

My own experiences as well as what I have read has shown me so far that these things go from anywhere between 20m and 50m, the price depending on the stats of course.

This one although it has nice resists, it has rather low HP and low STR and people usually pay for HP.
I would probably value this one somewhere between 30m and 40m.
Some pay more then others of course.

K

Kiminality

As per our ICQ conversation, I'll wait to see if there's any more replies, then I'll maybe open it up to offers or auction... Or maybe even bottle out of the idea of selling my pony at all :D