• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread Warhorse

S

Salya Sin

Most of my guild didn't care... only one of the tamers did! BUT... I figure someone on here will appreciate my excitement when I announce.. I GOT ONE! YAY ME! I was not present during the whole spawn... and on Napa, there is someone who has 7 or so Dreads for sale. He traded one (3.5 on calc) for 2 Mempos of Fortune... I had 8 so it was not a hard trade. So again... YA ME! I LOVE being a tamer!

D

DVDA

Nice Congrats,

I will wait until they spawn again but I admire your aquisition

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Nicely done. Very fun pet. :)

R

RichDC

Nice Congrats,

I will wait until they spawn again but I admire your aquisition
Good liuck , if i was you i would bite the bullet and buy one...last mention was they will NOT spawn again...EvER

M

mandosa-nice

He doesn't spawn anymore is correct. And on SA too normaly...

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm never going to say never with the dreads. Simply because we've had WW and nightmare colours turned back on following demand, when there were far fewer tamers than we have today. How many "rares" have become common as muck? With EA my feeling is that "never" translates to "we're saying never now, but may well change our minds in the future". I wouldn't be at all surprised if, after the event launches SA, we get a surprise dread respawn in one of the new areas. Or all the tamers start raising riot on UHall and EA cave in to the demand.

The last 2 expansions SE and ML both had pets to tempt tamers. All I've heard for SA is this gargoyle pet and that sounds like a craftable (?!) rather than a tameable pet. That strikes me as strange considering how many players have a tamer these days. Maybe it is deliberate, perhaps we'll never see a wild dread again. I just have a hunch we'll see them again :D

Wenchy

R

RichDC

The only way i see them coming back is in 2 ways,

1would be the Shadowlords MAY use Vanguards in there final assault, so they MAY have dreadmares there.

the only other way would be a permanent addidtion of vanguards.

Problem with dreads is they werent a tameable. They where a Mobs mount, much like the old chaos dragoon elite swampies.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But then again, the Dread War Horse comes from some where, theoretically that is. One would not think they just appear from no were for the Vanguard to use. They never really impressed me as Tamers.

O

onthefifty

the op's post about the swampies, made me long for an elite swampy mount that does damage somwhere between a reg knightmare and a rune beetle.

or how about a rhino that has big physical and mortals with its horn.

ah friday dreams....