• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread Warhorse Training

F

Fiskr

I've been training my Dread for months now. He GM'd all but Magery pretty quickly, magery takes forever! Been getting .1 gain per 6 or 8 hours of training. That's fine, I'm in no hurry and enjoy the challenge.

This morning I log on, visit the sphinx, and in a couple hours got the final .6 gains to full GM the pony. Does anyone know if they tweaked the code on these critters, or did the RNG gods finally take pity on me?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's why you work magery first.;) It's not nearly as tough if you blue train them on a two slotter first, getting the magery/magic skill up. Then go finish them off on an ele for the fighting skills.

F

Fiskr

That's why you work magery first.;) It's not nearly as tough if you blue train them on a two slotter first, getting the magery/magic skill up. Then go finish them off on an ele for the fighting skills.
That is exactly how I did it. Even focusing on magery like that, Everything else GM'd, while magery was only 91. Others training the Dreads had the same experience. Made it a real challenge.