• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Dread War Horses - ALL SOLD

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have decided I like Siege, more than the shard I came from. Only one problem, nothing I have amassed is going to do me any good if I am not playing with it. So in order to get more here on Siege I am willing to sell 1 or so of the Dread's I tamed on other shards for things here on Siege. Stats on the horses are below as well as the shards they are on. Please send me PM's only if you have something to offer me here on Siege.

ALL GONE NOW THANKS :pirate:

Last edited:
T

Tazar

Chrysallis has a reputation for taming top-notch pets. Whatever the "average" dread sells for on Atlantic (100mil + if I remember right) - these will likely be worth quite a bit more.

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the suggestion Rue, but I don't think that will be necessary. They are going fairly fast.

Strawberry Pie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi, what dread mare you have left on Atlantic

how much gold Atlantic you want for it, for how much siege gold?

Thank you
Goldie
the 1 word and only 1 word Goldie

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
  • Sorry, all ATL Dreads are spoken for now, I kept one that was not advertised and the 649 hp. Only the LS one left. The ATL ones went for different prices, which roughly worked out to be 150-200 mil each ATL equivalent. Thank you all for your interest and support.

Last edited:

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this one on Siege i might be willing to do a straight trade for the LS one if your interested?

He is fully trained now (account is inactive so can't get a new picture but i can assure you every skill is 100) Has slightly worse stats than yours but slightly better resists.

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have this one on Siege i might be willing to do a straight trade for the LS one if your interested?

He is fully trained now (account is inactive so can't get a new picture but i can assure you every skill is 100) Has slightly worse stats than yours but slightly better resists.

I would be interested in that trade, yes.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be interested in that trade, yes.
I just worked out the cost of activating the account, transferring my tamer to pick up the mare and back to my shard and it would sadly cost me about the same as buying the gold to get a mare on Europa except i would be down my mare on Siege, if you had a way to get the mare to Europa without being out of pocket yourself through something like a shard transfer shield i would activate the account to make the trade but otherwise i'm afraid i will have to pass on the exchange, really sorry i just didn't think about having to get my tamer to LS when i first posted :(

Chrysallis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for contacting me back. I wish you luck in finding a Dread for Europa. *smiles* Maybe I will get lucky to find another Dread on Siege for my tamer, but not holding my breath lol.