• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread War Horse...

U

UltimaSword

Are these still tamable and if so where? If not what do people sell them for? I recently just started playing and there seems to have been numerous events this summer. Most of which I missed but more seem to be on the way!

N

Nenime

Sorry, currently they don't spawn anywhere because the Invasion stopped for now. Nobody can tell if they will return but me I guess they will - at least one more time.

About the prize... um, this very much varies from shard to shard. The first were offered for several hundred thousand gold (which I think is ridiculous unless it's the perfect one). Later I saw them for only a few ten thousand. I never sold one, I just gave them away because I felt pity with fellow Tamers who weren't able to tame one by themselves. An attitude like this must be the reason why I'm always broke. :blushing:

U

UltimaSword

Dang I missed it lol not surprising though. Thanks for the info. Yes being nice does have its penalties lol.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atl has them spawning under thier Vanguard riders almost every 2 hours in Cove, Nejulm, Serpeants, and Papau.

They have had so many of them spawn i basically give them away.

Nice pets but way to common ATM i have 8 in stables to give to freinds, if oyu are on ATL drop me a line.

Z

Zodiac19

Tell us what shard you are on, if Baja I have a spare you can have not a great one but it is free.

U

UltimaSword

I am on Catskills. it'd be nice to get a free one but I'd pay too.

S

Sarphus

The current story arch hasn't ended yet, so we don't know for sure that vanguard spawns are over yet. Vanguards aren't spawning on a lot of shards (if not all) at this time, but that doesn't mean they're done forever.