• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread War Horse

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an extra one or two of these, and was wondering how much they are selling for these days. What are their max stats/resists? How many hit points is considered good?

R

RichDC

The "Uber" money dreads are over 600hp and over 150int/mana

The resists are kinda important (as is how many got tamed on your shard on gl for example after the first week i was the only one taming them...probs tamed close to 100dreads.

Post the stats/resists ill try to tell you.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well my main has...

Hit Points..........642
Stamina............125
Mana................125

Physical............68
Fire..................30
Cold.................22
Poison..............54
Energy..............44

My Secondary has...

Hit Points..........597
Stamina............96 (think this will raise with training)
Mana................140

Physical............66
Fire..................34
Cold.................30
Poison..............51
Energy..............43

Also... you mentioned the "Uber Money" horses... how much is "Uber", and how much does a low end plain Dread sell for. Whats the range?

R

RichDC

Neither one of those is a terrible horse but neither is in the "uber" category, i would say maybe 2-3mil for the first and posibly 3-4m for the second(you should train that one up lower HP but its a better pet).

the problem with them is there physical resist is low that caps at about 75, fire caps at 40 (if i remember) and there pretty close with the rest of them.

The 140mana on the second is very nice and once its magery and eval trains up it should bless to about 650hp.

Edit: I have seen a dread go for 10mil some as low as 500k

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Neither one of those is a terrible horse but neither is in the "uber" category, i would say maybe 2-3mil for the first and posibly 3-4m for the second(you should train that one up lower HP but its a better pet).

the problem with them is there physical resist is low that caps at about 75, fire caps at 40 (if i remember) and there pretty close with the rest of them.

The 140mana on the second is very nice and once its magery and eval trains up it should bless to about 650hp.

Edit: I have seen a dread go for 10mil some as low as 500k
All dread mares are worth big bucks now since they don't spawn anymore. You are looking at 5-10 mil for a standard less than 600 HP dread. High end ones 25+.

I have 2 and I enjoy them too much to sell them. Eventually they will become worth more as people lose theirs.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good to know. And Lynk... I love your sig... I myself only pee greatness, but i hope one day to pee excellence like you.

N

NickyDishes

These Horses are Godly and i live em..I have a 640 as my main and a 634 under him..I love to use them with a Nightmare or a bake.....Too bad they stopped spawning cause this is by far the most powerful pet in the game next to a greater i think....Has anybody had a hard time training their magery skill up?...Man both mine are taking forever to gm...I usually dig a shadow ele up and sit on a boat with mine and let him cast away on the ele...only problem is he runs outta mana kinda quickly...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These Horses are Godly and i live em..I have a 640 as my main and a 634 under him..I love to use them with a Nightmare or a bake.....Too bad they stopped spawning cause this is by far the most powerful pet in the game next to a greater i think....Has anybody had a hard time training their magery skill up?...Man both mine are taking forever to gm...I usually dig a shadow ele up and sit on a boat with mine and let him cast away on the ele...only problem is he runs outta mana kinda quickly...
Magery is definately slow.. I worked one of mine up to 93 and the other to like 85. Probably worth the time to get them to GM, I've seen some dreads melee hit, fire breath, exp/fs/fs in a matter of a few seconds.

I love it when I hear my horse do the firebreath and I jump back on it before it goes off, and while I'm riding I see the fireball shoot out and I catch up for a conc.

R

RichDC

I have trained 2 to 100magery and i believe (not confirmed) i had the first 7xgm dread in game.

Does take a long time though dont get me wrong...

BUT OH SOOOOO WORTH IT!!!

More HP when blessed more mana and more damage from spells!