• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread War Horse 108.6 Tactics?

Jessica Marie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I lored a dread that i have in the stables much to my surprise the horse had 108.6 tactics is this rare and if so why does it have those tactics? Will the other skills also go over the 100 limit?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Like Llewen, I have never seen a dread's skill train above GM. Very cool. :D

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Re: Picture of Horse Skills

All I have to say is wow. That's something special. I've never seen a dread warhorse before with any skill over 100.

Jessica Marie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I actually started training her today (yes this horse is female only a female could be this strong)!!
So far Wrestling at 100 and Med 100 so looks like only skill that will be over GM is Wrestling but needless to say still very happy with her progress.

I am very curious does anyone else have one I am sure its not the only one!! If so please post would be appreciated!!!

M

maroite

Tactics was the highest skill on the pre tamed Dreads I believe. At least, from inspecting the untrained ones on my holding tamer, they all have near GM tactics.

I do remember taming one that had over 100 in a skill, which I am guessing was tactics. I will check my other two tamers and let you know. Its possible that I sold it though. :p

Jessica Marie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for your post maroite!!! Almost done training just the slow and grueling Magery. All skills at 100 exept tac 108.6 still happy though. Any Idea the value of this horse high hpts great resist.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you for your post maroite!!! Almost done training just the slow and grueling Magery. All skills at 100 exept tac 108.6 still happy though. Any Idea the value of this horse high hpts great resist.
I'm guessing at least 60 mil once fully trained.

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
J

[JD]

That sux.

So are you saying if a creature caps skills at 100 (like a Cu) its ok to para tame, there will be no long term damage as all skills will train back to 100 anyway?

Are there any other effects of para taming besides 4% less skills?

Llewen

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
So are you saying if a creature caps skills at 100 (like a Cu) its ok to para tame, there will be no long term damage as all skills will train back to 100 anyway?

Are there any other effects of para taming besides 4% less skills?
That's exactly what I am saying, and no, there are no other effects. Could very well have been that I used honour anyway, given how heavy the spawn could be during that event. But regardless, I still have a very nice dread.