• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread mares?

I

Inspector

I looked around for something official saying that they were not going to spawn again but I can't find it. I keep hearing that from players so... Can somebody point me to where it says that they wont?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There hasn't been any offical word that they will or will not spawn again. It was asked mutliple times by people wanting to know the answer because they wanted to know how rare these mares would be and therefore how much they should charge to sell one, but not one word eitherway.

5% Luck

It was mentioned in a town hall Q&A I dont know where to find the back logs but im sure it was sept-oct maybe august!

R

RichDC

The reason most people regardless of info believed they wouldnt spawn is simply because they were the vanguard controllers mounts,

as such to spawn them full time the vanguards would have to be a permanent in game addition which would ruin the point of me soloing these guys ALL they time (had it to a science times, places, tactics they were easy) and collecting the shields and swords as well as taming mares for pretty much the whole guild (DC* biggest guild on gl over 270 vet members, thats alot of dreads!!!)