• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] DREAD MARE!!!

Soul Assassian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DREAD.png Here is your chance to get 1 of the much harder pets to aquire in UO. It is a 3/5 Slot with above average intensity/stats. This beauty if untrained and ready to be turned into your loyal killing machine template. Starting bid is 200 mill with bidding increments of at least 10 mill. This Auction will end next Sunday Nov. 24 at 9pm est. Thanks for looking and good luck!!!

Dread 1.png Dread 2.png Dread 3.png Dread 4.png Dread 5.png

Soul Assassian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BUMP..If you would like to see this SUPER MARE in game just hit me up and we can make that happen!!!

PoundCake

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
no one wants them anymore homie, they want banes. just hang onto it. one day maybe the price will be what it used to be lol

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to bid 270 million.

Coming back to the game after many years! I use to use one of these and loved it.

Btw, hi all who remembers me *Waves*!

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It ended right at the time the above poster bid. I checked at 9. 340M if I have 10 min.