• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread Horses

H

Heart

I read, that players were practically giving these horses away, well, from what I have seen at the brit bank, that is far from fact. I don't have 2 million to spend on one.

I have tried taming one, with what little time I have to play. ( baby sees to that).....and well, another tamer killed my chances. In other areas, all I can find are controllers without horses.......

I play on atlantic and I am looking to buy one or get help in taming one.....saddly, due to hackers, I don't use ICQ......

Any offers, advice is sincerely appreciated,

thank you, Heart.

C

Connor_Graham

I've given away 5 of them so far on Pacific. The first one I tamed turned out to be more than decent, so any others I get the opportunity to tame I promptly take to the Luna bank and give away to the first person that says they want it.

L

Lucretia (Atl)

Heart, shoot me a PM and let me know when you will be around (eastern time here). I will give you one of mine.