• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread horses!?!

5% Luck

In the weeks prior to pub 56(on atlantic) Ive spent nearly all of my time farming up Dread Horses. Now that the spawn is gone and according to a town hall -"there are no current plans to bring them back"-, What are they worth. I mean I have players offering to transfer to my shard, create a tamer on my shard or, pay for my tokens to come to them!!!

Whats the real worth of an awesome non-spawning pet?

20 mill???

50 mill???

I have put sales off for the time being since everyone thinks its an auction that no one can win!

(note)
pls keep well I have X amount of DH and yours are worthless now replies to a minimum)

Thx

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I won't sell mine at any price because they may never spawn. But because they just might spawn again I'd also discourage anyone from buying one at a crazy price. Not a good situation for working out prices because someone always stands to be screwed over :D

I have no idea what the best price is, but yeah it sounds like they won't respawn and if that's the case then they're worth more. Guess it depends how guilty you'd feel taking 100mil for one then seeing they were respawning again. If they live on another shard at least you won't have them camping your doorstep though *wink*

Wenchy

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even if they are non spawning and never will again, there are ALOT of them out there so i doubt they will reach 100m like Blaze Cu's, Old SL faction warhorses etc. Theres probaly as many as black horses out there which you can't get anymore i beleive and they are worth like 3-10m.

S

Sarphus

I have no idea what they're worth, but if you can get 50 mil for one that you don't need, I'd consider it.

I tamed some backup dwh when they were spawning because occasionally pet killing bugs destroy bonded pets and I wanted to have a backup in case the worst happened. Maybe I should be considering selling one of my backups :)

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought one for 1 mil on Atlantic last week right after the spawn got shut off.... I suspect they'll go up a bit though now that they aren't spawning (though they spawned MUCH longer on Atlantic than on other shards, so I'm sure we've got a whole lot of them).

My guess in the future would be like a previous poster said - maybe the 3-10 mil range.

5% Luck

I bought one for 1 mil on Atlantic last week right after the spawn got shut off.... I suspect they'll go up a bit though now that they aren't spawning (though they spawned MUCH longer on Atlantic than on other shards, so I'm sure we've got a whole lot of them).

My guess in the future would be like a previous poster said - maybe the 3-10 mil range.
I just sold one for 15 mill "trained" on atlantic Ive so far told all the xsharders not to bother as thier price ranges have been (including tokens) over 35 mill. One guy even wanted to make a tamer on atlantic just to get one. He quoted 1 week. Hrrphht.

Id hate to rip players off so hard but its looking like top end is around 50 mill.