• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread Horse "one tick pony"

• Thread starter Azazel of LA
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Azazel of LA

Anyone figure out what the "Trick" command is for yet with Dread War Horses?

P

Prince Caspian

It plays dead when you sic it on a Paragon Wyrm.

L

Lord Drakelord

u say trick & it does a puff of black smoke :p
I have seen the black smoke attack on wild ones, did almost 50% damage on my tamer while I was vetting my pet. As to how to repeat that attack on tame ones I have no clue. It will do the "trick" command and there is no damage to anyone, just smoke. Of course if there was damage there be alot of folks in GZs getting wacked.

L

Lord Richard

I have seen the black smoke attack on wild ones, did almost 50% damage on my tamer while I was vetting my pet. As to how to repeat that attack on tame ones I have no clue. It will do the "trick" command and there is no damage to anyone, just smoke. Of course if there was damage there be alot of folks in GZs getting wacked.
Probably similar to the swampies that we could dismount the npc rider,,can't remember the names they were called, but you could dismount the rider, and tame the swampie, and they lost their special attack too. Some sorta stomp or some such trick. Chaos riders?? was that it?

I remember now, the savage riders that ride those ridgebacks, have the stomp, the Chaos riders had the swampies that did a fireball attack, as I remember, but in all cases, they lost their special attack after being tamed.