• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Dread Horn Statue [Europa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kick me in the head if this isn't the place to post this.

Auctioning a Dread Horn statue.
The statue is located on Europa.
Starting bid is 20m, buyer arranges pick up.

The auction will run till saturday the 18th of december.
21.00 GMT+1 or 20.00 UK time.

Post offers here to keep the auction transparent.

Current bid:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I don't think they will kick you in the head lol. But, they do kind of frown on things being sold/auctioned that still spawn on this forum. Even things that are very nice drops like this is. Congrats. Too bad it's not on Atlantic as I would start the bidding :)

Good luck on selling it.

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... Though it may be frowned upon, I still want to take the chance to try and put it here. I haven't seen one for sale in a while and this is probably the place where most interested people look. :)

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
All of this rules have been in play for some time but the original post has disappeared somewhere during the forum transition. So I am going to post them again.

1) Permanent spawn items are not allowed for buy/sale on this forum. This includes, doom artifacts, fishing rares, ML artifacts, REPLICAS etc.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rares-collector/179761-what-belongs-forum.html

Just giving you a heads up is all man. I have only recently started to dabble in rares and have learned one thing fast... They do take rule #1 seriously on this forum. But hey, that's between you and the mods :D

Good luck either way :thumbup1:

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah well... I guess the thread will be removed.

Sorry mods!!!! Honestly, I should have read.
*kicks himself in the head*

Status
Not open for further replies.