• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Dragon Slaying Archery Weapon.

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello!

Im looking for a Dragon Slaying archery weapon, it does not need to be anything special however i'll obviously pay more for SSI, Dmg INC, HLD etc etc.

I have no real preference in type, a Composite or normal bow is preferred but not my only choice.

Post what you got, screenshots get you +5 gold ;)

C

Catty

Hi, i can craft/imbue you bow of your choice!!!

40 di
30 ( +10) ssi
max HML
dragon slayer
44 HSL

one like this i can craft!!!

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome.

I'll add you on ICQ tonight, I may need to get you to make a lower quality one as tbh I've just returned and have low funds :)

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still have on old Magical Shortbow with
Dragon Slayer
Mana Leech 13%
Hit Chance Increase 13%
Defense Chance 8%
Swing Speed Increase 10%
Damage Increase 41%

I can give you that one, until you work up the funds to pay the services of Catty :)

ScottishHero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Merion,

I'll waiting on Cattys quote first, I don't wanna steal an item from you that someone else can use if I don't need it.

However, if her price is just out of my reach for now i'd love to take it off your hands, the shard is very quiet however I wanna have some equipment ready for when those I do know are ready to champ/hunt.

Feel free to add me to ICQ: 601 735 188