• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Dragon barding deed exceptional chance



Been back from a long break, and found that it's no longer possible to smelt non-exception deed.. so wondered if are there any links out there that i can assess the exceptional chances of making one. Smith is GM blacksmith, with a 10 ASH and a 13 exceptional tally. Would like to buy a better ASH but wanted to see the chances first.

Thanks in advance.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legendary smith no Ash, no Talisman = 50% exceptional chance
+10 ASH 70% exc chance
+15 ASH 80% exc chance, easy to find a +20% talisman
+30 ASH 100% exc chance w/o any talisman

So a GM smith with a +30 ASH would need a +30 Talisman for 100% exceptional chance. A +25 isn't too hard to find, but maybe cost up to a mil depending upon the regular bonus.


Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might be cheaper to train blacksmithy up to 110 instead of finding a talisman with+30% except chance.