• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dragon armor

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where would something like "Yellow Dragon Breastplate" come from? where are the yellow dragons hiding?

G

I forget the exact specifics...

There are no yellow dragons as such. Yellow scales came from the 'normal' brown looking dragons/drakes. They still do in fact. They are just no longer called yellow scales. But back in the day when you made things with the scales they would take on the colour in the name... yellow, red, white, black etc.

So, technically a rare item nowadays...

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> thanks Fugen! thought they were tiny little buggers hiding behind rocks and I had missed them all these years </font>

I

imported_BoneDaddy

Looking for clarification...

Titled pieces suchs as "Red Dragon Sleeves" are rare as they can not be made anymore... While red colored "Dragon Sleeves" are normal pieces of junk that can still be crafted?

I

imported_Riply

I have a full set of the Black Dragon Armour made by my player with his name on it. Whats more intersting is I have black breast plate which only has the title "of Exceptional Quality" in yellow on the top discription and just below it in white
"Execptional Quality" there is no mention of it being dragon armour or that it is a breast plate. Perhaps during the time you made GM quality armour if you decided to not place your name that this happened. This may have happened for a brief time early on, and since this was new most players opted to place thier names on all thier armour. Has any one else seen this?