• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhanced Client Dragging Bars from new Mobiles button sometimes crashes

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While I'm in combat (pvp and pvm) sometimes I'll go to drag a healthbar from the mobiles bar and I'll crash. I completely stopped trying to do that at all and I haven't crashed in a while.

Moneta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I found that was also making me crash. It includes dragging the healthbar directly from the person/monster

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep I've hid this happen multiple times. Arrive at Navrey, honor, drag Heath bar, client locks up, force close, reload the client and hope I'm still alive.

Also I keep crashing when opening certain mob bodies. Mainly at EM events I have noticed when there is a lot of loot.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found that was also making me crash. It includes dragging the healthbar directly from the person/monster
Ahh yes also directly from the person/monster... when I stopped dragging healthbars and started clicking on people, I would accidentally click/drag on them, pulling a healthbar and crash lol.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this still happening?
Yes. I had this happen only yesterday when trying to grab players health bars at Yew gate. What made it even more strange is that it only happened with one player. I thought they might of been running some naughty 3rd party app or something as it was EVERY time I tried to grab their bar. It didn't matter if it was from the mobiles or dragging it from their character, same thing each time.

As for in PvM I've had it happen a few times but not as bad as before. I just have a second client all loaded up ready so if my current client locks up I can force close it and quickly sign in to the second client.

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this still happening?
All I do is PVP in UO, this is my main reason for playing. With that being said, it happens to me on a daily basis.

I'm going to do some testing and see if I can get this to reproduce 100% of the time. I know for a fact it has happened to me during PVM, but it's usually during PVP when it happens to me.

Have you noticed if you drag someone's health bar that it sticks to the mouse and you have to click again to make it stay where you want? Just throwing this in there, who knows!

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made some tests and happens ONLY when the owner of the healthbar is moving in the moment you are getting it. Also it seems happening mostly on mobiles with paperdoll...

sibble

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever changes were made, this bug no longer exists Thanks :)