• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@ Draconi

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Draconi (The guys who Destroyed Ultima Online).

When you first came to Ultima Online you gave us hope that you would fight against all the cheaters in the game. You took away the houses from the big scripers. But what happened later? People started to sell off there gold at the price of 0,40 dollar. What is this madness? Are they all leaving to another game, For example Age of Conan or World of Warcraft. No, it was not that, When this famous Draconi decided to change something in the game. He opened 4 ways to dupe your Items! Yaaay! He took away some bad guys first then created 100 of em. At least he took away all the duped vine cords. I admit that was good.

But lets face it, If your team was working under Blizzard you all would be fired long time ago, because you lack of coding (And no, I'm not a WoW fan or anything, Its just the truth. Blizzard > EA-games..)

I love to play Ultima Online, But this is bull****!

No Offence.
x
Multi Dwagon,
Ultima Online fan.

Ps. Do tell Richard Allen Garriott what you did to his game. He would cry...

D

Dhaerin

i hope you reported all these ways so they can be fixed, richard garriot would want it that way! :thumbup1:

uobugs AT ea.com

JDalberg AT ea.com

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish the almighty Richard Garriott would lead the UO team again... He has millions, just buy it from EA. :p

T

Trebr Drab

Garriott's making level grind bot farming games now.

X

XaeviusMenate

I think he's like the Candyman. If you keep saying his name, eventually he will appear.

Designer Dragon would be nice to have around, and he ought to just team up with Draconi and crush boredom into nonexistence.