• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Draconi - Please give us a clue about the new upcoming faction changes...

• Thread starter imported_Daelomin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kennykilleduo

<blockquote><hr>

If you haven't noticed...it's not only factions that are devoid of players. The fact of the matter is that poor management and poor maintenance of this game have dug it so deep in the gutter that nobody wants to play anymore. There are probably more active players on those things we dare not speak of than regular UO. Those remaining here are either moderately active of inactive waiting for a miracle that's never coming.

Plan and simple: UO chose the item based path years ago, failed miserably at it, and will never recover because they will never admit it. The game will probably never die, but it will never be good again either. I know for me factions was the one thing that I was here for, but these changes will just lean it more towards the ZERG populations.

I know WoW is the devil in these forums, but it has millions of subscribers (of which I am not one) for a reason. It has the full support of Blizzard, whereas UO is being pushed to the wayside by EA. You don't think so? Let's see how long it takes them to fix cheating.

I know I'm not holding my breath...nor am I paying subscription fees to wait on results that will never come.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet so many of us have stated this , and we get we are working on thing but cant tell you....IT'S CALLED WAR...

I

imported_Sip-n-Shine

Iam glad factions are getting looked at. That is a good thing but, Adding chars from the same account. An turning off the Load Balance Ack. I hope you really thing about this.

Stat loss is a must. The little guild or guilds should have some kind of chance. if it has to be shortened than maybe 15 mins. I dont think 20 is to long.

I hope they do something for the crafter class in factions. This could be a good thing, I hope it dont turn in to a cluster.