• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Downloaded Trial

K

Kylthrai

Just downloaded the trial from Fileplanet using their downloader, I have used the downloader many times in the past with little problems. Opened the file and went through the patching and tried to launch the game. Pretty much all I get is the my screens blinking. I does seem like the game is trying to open, I actually saw a login screen.

Im wondering if its because im using two moniters. I am currently running a 21' that I use to play my games and the 17' to surf the web or watch movies while I game. Im running 1680 x 1050 resolution. I am also running Win7 on a Black Edition AMD x4 965.

Any suggestions? Do I need to change my screen resolution for L2 or is it an issue with dual monitors?

I was in beta and played for a few months and have come back a couple different times for a change of scenery and would like to give it another run until Oct. Any help would be appreciated.