• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] double growth... now missing seedlings?

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been mass growing plants for quite some time now, and i have for the last 5 years gotten used to double growths on my plants without using fertile dirt, but now the glitch is up to missing seedlings, went to water my plants on day 4, and i now have 4 seedlings missing from their bowls. And no it is not in any particular area, i had lived in malas for quite some time and had double growths while there as well.
missing seedlings.jpg
As you can see in the picture above the bowls are empty, they are all filled and softened before locking them down and raising them, to the height seen in the picture, then seeds are added to the bowls . And yes i am growing on multiple floors as you can see the spider trees and other plants from the floor below.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately I have gotten lazy and only grow in raised flower beds nowadays. Back when I was planting in bowls I never had this problem, I wish I could be more help. Has this reoccurred since this batch of plants?

kaiya_uo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately I have gotten lazy and only grow in raised flower beds nowadays. Back when I was planting in bowls I never had this problem, I wish I could be more help. Has this reoccurred since this batch of plants?
actually still working on this batch it occured on the 4th day of growth. first time it has happened as far as them completely disappearing.

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have had this happen on occasion. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to why and when it happens, usually during day 2-5. I have had it happen in Tokuno and in Tram. And it has happened to me when locked down and when gardening in my pack, so that doesn't seem to be the cause, and using different characters.