• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Dot Island.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't cast spells on Dot Island anymore? What did I miss? 5yrs ago when I went digging for Tmaps at Dot Island was fine but now I get a message saying "You cannot cast spells here" ... is it just my shard or is anyone else having the same problem too?

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still no clue as to why it's a No-Spell-Casting area but sent a feedback as suggested. Or should this thread be moved to the Devs thread? bleh ...

Ertai Vodalion

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe it prevents casting gates to there ?

I remember when i first played like 12 years ago it was a funny sport to cast gates to there from brit bank and get noobs stranded on the lonely island...

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen that island loaded up with Cu Sidhes like maybe 10 or so. That was proabably some kind of exploit so maybe they changged it to keep peeople from doing that.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... abit tough to do my Treasure hunting there now if I cant invis with spells :/(coz I normally solo treasure hunt and invis helps a ton lol..) but is it just on my shard or u guys have urs blocked too?

D

Destiny<3

You can put the map in a container for 30 days I think, and the location will change to something where you can cast spells :)