• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom / Tokuno Stealable Hunter...

• Thread starter imported_JediSith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_JediSith

I am creating a Doom stealable thief thats also my Treasure Hunter. I have a few questions..

1) To Steal Tokuno/ Doom Arties - Do you need Snooping or is this just for stealing from other players?
2) Are you able to log in/out of the Stealable room whenever i want too, or is there a timer on how long you can stay there?

G

You don't need snooping, its for stealing from other people. As for your second question, what stealable room are you talking about? I don't have a thief anymore and don't do Doom, so not sure how to answer your question yet until I know what that is.

G

I do believe they fixed it so you cannot remain in the lantern room [in the past folks would log out there] all other items can be got to by recalling [siege gating] into Doom except for across to the DF's. You can log out on the other side of the water, again you will still be [even with 100% hiding] [fel rule set on siege] felt if someone were to walk thru you.