• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Doom Sapphires

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking back at my collection of Blue Sapphires from the global arc I realized that I have 3 different varieties of the item.

. Doom Sapphires.png

Does anyone know more about these? Are there more varieties? What shards did they come from?

I think the 1 stone "Sapphire Eye of Dungeon Doom" is the most common one that dropped on most shards. I don't remember for certain, but I think the 5 stone version was from Sonoma. And I have no clue which shard I got the "Sapphire of the Dungeon Doom" on.

Any info would be appreciated!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone is being a little too observant... nice catch! heh I couldn't tell ya man, would be curious to see which is the rarest of them

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
someone is being a little too observant... nice catch! heh I couldn't tell ya man, would be curious to see which is the rarest of them
Haha, it all about the details! The 5 stone one jumped out to me right away, so I started taking a closer look at them.

I guess now this means there are at least 6 gems in a "full set" from the global arc?

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Haha, it all about the details! The 5 stone one jumped out to me right away, so I started taking a closer look at them.

I guess now this means there are at least 6 gems in a "full set" from the global arc?
I would guess the 5 stone one is more rare - I have 2 each of the others, but none of the 5 stone one

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm just looking at my raw index - luckily I grabbed data on those the day they each dropped, before many of them could have moved around.

I saw 1 stone "Sapphire Eye Of Dungeon Doom" on Asuka, Atlantic, Baja, Catskillls, Drachenfels, Europa, Formosa, Great Lakes, Hokuto, Izumo, Lake Superior, Legends, Mizuho, Napa, Oceania, Sakura, Sonoma, Wakoku, and Yamato.

"Sapphire Of The Dungeon Doom" I only saw on Chessie.

I didn't see a 5 stone "Sapphire Eye Of Dungeon Doom" anywhere. Any chance that one possibly came from any of these shards (where I didn't grab data on drop-day): Arirang, Balhae, LA, Origin, or Pacific?

Last edited:

StonewallGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm just looking at my raw index - luckily I grabbed data on those the day they each dropped, before many of them could have moved around.

I saw 1 stone "Sapphire Eye Of Dungeon Doom" on Asuka, Atlantic, Baja, Catskillls, Drachenfels, Europa, Formosa, Great Lakes, Hokuto, Lake Superior, Legends, Mizuho, Napa, Oceania, Sakura, Sonoma, Wakoku, and Yamato.

"Sapphire Of The Dungeon Doom" I only saw on Chessie.

I didn't see a 5 stone "Sapphire Eye Of Dungeon Doom" anywhere. Any chance that one possibly came from any of these shards (where I didn't grab data on drop-day): Arirang, Balhae, Izumo, LA, Origin, or Pacific?
Thanks for the info! It's very possible that the 5 stone one came from one of those shards. I don't have characters set up on Izumo, so you can rule that one out. But any of the other ones are possible.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've confirmed from a different data set that Izumo was also a 1 stone with the common name.