• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom Guantlet

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
So finally built everything the way I need on my template.
There were so many issues when they did the Doom revamp I didn’t bother with it, and lately I’ve been going through and trying to “master” all the older content as I’ve gotten what I need from the Khaldun event and biding my time until Krampus goes live.
Any techniques/recommendations for going through doom?
I have a variety of templates to work with here and can tailor them as needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got all this written in a noobied book on my Doom char but not at home to log on so going by memory.

Each room has a slayer except the 2nd bug room. I believe it’s 1st room demon w/ lowest resist physical, no slayer 2nd but high life leech helps since u’ll never out run them & toe to toe fighting is the only option. 3rd room demon w/ lowest resist fire? (could b wrong but think it’s fire but may b cold). 4th room undead & cant remember lowest resist. 5th room demon w/ lowest resist fire or physical.

I alway tried to leave enough room on my temp for just enough magery to cast dispel on the revs. I’d carry a +15 mage book to arm on the run while getting some distance to cast the spell. This of course takes for granted u don’t have chiv for dispel evil. When I did 10-15 solo Doom runs a day there was no suit swapping so there’s prob alternatives now.

You most def want a hit area on ur weapons. I’d also bring a beetle full of supplies and leave it in the back of the safe room against the wall. Sometimes u get pancake-holes that lure spawn in there to kill it but bring some elixirs of rebirth and check the safe room frequently - deal with it accordingly. If they won’t give it a rest just hop on, get off a hide and log. Come back in an hour or so & they’re usually gone.

I’ll try to add more but gotta get back to work atm. Hope it helps & good luck !:thumbsup:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bring a sampire with a demon slayer 100% fire weapon and an undead slayer 100% fire weapon at the very least. the only room that will be a bit tedious is the one with the cockroaches (tamers can afk that one though).
There are even more efficient ways for sampires but this will get the job done.

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the advice. Went last night with sampire and got quite a bit of blood and a set of Bane Leggings.

Reading through apparently elemental damage helps as well on the DF? Will have to go through and bring back sampire had to leave to get armor repaired. Definitely overlooked the supply beetle which realizing now will really come in handy.

Able to clear out the rooms quickly with sampire, use a tamer for the bugs (nasty little things).

Got 2 DFS done in an hour, not bad I think for my first solo run through.

I’m gonna hop back on my crafter tonight and do some weapons crafting because casting consecrate weapon every five seconds gets really annoying really fast.

Anything else I’m missing?
Thanks in advance

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
As far as crafting weapons for a Sampire, are there any best practices to try and get 100% fire/Slayer weapons?

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
As far as crafting weapons for a Sampire, are there any best practices to try and get 100% fire/Slayer weapons?
The type from reforging as I understand is completely random and based from the RNG

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I reforge all of mine with shadow runics using exquisite/of quality.
Yeh just that.
I have also got few super luck over capped HML or HLL weapon and about 60%-80% elemental weapons with copper runics. (But let say I used 100 hammer and got 2 that kind of weapon :) )

In this situation you can enchant weapons to 100%. And get over capped 100% elemental weapon!

According to this list:
Material Bonuses – Ultima Online

You can get 60% or higher fire to 100% with bronze
You can get 70% or higher cold to 100% with agapite
You can get 80% or higher cold to 100% with verite
Poison boost not possible with ingots :/

[FIXED]

Enchanting weapons get "first possible" element after physical. Because none of ingot gives only enegy.. energy boost not possible :/

Ps. Bronze hammer + can give same effect.. but you get too many properties with them.

Last edited:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can get a 80% or higher Energy to 100% with Verite , not cold and you can't get Poison enhanced to 100% (unless you get a 100% one)..

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You can get a 80% or higher Energy to 100% with Verite , not cold and you can't get Poison enhanced to 100% (unless you get a 100% one)..
Ahh okis.
So it is: Fire -> Cold -> Energy -> Poison?.. or is it still wrong heh?