• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom Bosses are Buggin'

V

Vex

Went to Doom last night on Drachenfals and noticed that the DF and bosses are teleporting back to their original spawn site after engaging them in battle. Is this due to the new Pub or what? What gives?

Anyone notice this on other Shards?

Violence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doom was too easy. Even with the 'reduced' artifact drop rates(they really messed up the concept or "Rare" in the first try) it's still just a gold-mine, look at how low prices dropped on all arties!

3-4 good Tamers and you can do DFs and get arties within a couple of minutes!
So now at least they teleport to where they initially spawned and the crowds have to be carefull in re-luring.

It's about fair now.. The rooms are still ridiculously easy.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
It is also being discussed in this thread.

L

Lord Kynd

Went to Doom last night on Drachenfals and noticed that the DF and bosses are teleporting back to their original spawn site after engaging them in battle. Is this due to the new Pub or what? What gives?

Anyone notice this on other Shards?

i rather like this feature :thumbup: , it gives us a chance to regroup and kill the lesser spawn.

it also takes away from some of the 'tricks' out there :)

V

Vex

It is also being discussed in this thread.
TY! So, do we know if this is a bug or if it's intended? The rooms aren't really a problem, but it sure gets interesting with a small group and 2 DF's. We had three of us last night with 2 DF's. I can definately see the advantage to them teleporting so we can kill spawn and return to the DF.

All Arti's are worth 50k now? Heh. Man, I just took a dude for 10m on an orny! Hehe. This won't keep me outta Doom!

L

Lord Kynd

All Arti's are worth 50k now? Heh. Man, I just took a dude for 10m on an orny! Hehe. This won't keep me outta Doom!

where are you getting the notion that arties are only worth 50k now ?
but yet brag about taking someone for 10 mil for a orny ?

V

Vex

where are you getting the notion that arties are only worth 50k now ?
but yet brag about taking someone for 10 mil for a orny ?
Dude, CHILL, I was JOKING. And referring to what someone else wrote in the other thread about how ALL Doom artis are now only worth 50k (which is obviously BS). Ever hear of sarcasm???

10m for an orny is a fair price - and I think most would agree.

M

mmmbeer

this is NOT how they are sposed to act!!!

im wondering if the sylvani code or the controller code is affecting this behavior

this will ruin doom if not fixed immediately!!

and for those that like it...get yer heads on straight sheesh