• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom Bone Daemon Teleport Not Working

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I've spent some time down in Doom getting gold skulls, and had noticed that even though you can hear the sound for the Teleport spell being cast by the Bone Daemon, it's not actually teleporting. I killed 4 of them, and all 4 had been the same.

This is probably another "kink" that can be attributed to the recent change to the stuck monsters and the teleporting of the ones like the Berserkers.

PsychoKinetic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paragon balron in the Blood dungeon on Pacific is behaving the same way. Especially when it gets low on health, you can hear it spamming teleport over and over, but its going nowhere. For a couple days paragon speed wasnt working either - they were barely faster than a regular balron.

C

Connor_Graham

Has anyone else noticed any monsters acting like they've been smoking something?

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greater dragons do it. But it seems to be only when they are low on hits points trying to walk away.

R

Revenant2

I've spent some time down in Doom getting gold skulls, and had noticed that even though you can hear the sound for the Teleport spell being cast by the Bone Daemon, it's not actually teleporting. I killed 4 of them, and all 4 had been the same.

This is probably another "kink" that can be attributed to the recent change to the stuck monsters and the teleporting of the ones like the Berserkers.
I just realized something.

I think that my pet greater dragon isn't teleporting directly to me when I say "all come" any more. Or, it's not teleporting nearly as often, at least.

hmmmmmmm.

B

blust4

And since the new patch, dragons/greater dragons in Chaos Temple can't teleport either. You can hear the sound they were teleporting but nothing happened.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw it happen when I was training my new Dread warhorse on some crystal elementals. its healh got low and it would run from the elementals at one point it ran back to me as if to say "daddy, help me I am hurt". I healed it and it killed the elemental.

C

Connor_Graham

Bump so Jeremy and the Devs can see it this morning...

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now that you mention, I noticed that the Vanguard Controllers are also doing the same thing.
It seems that monsters are now targeting the tile they're standing on when casting teleport, instead of targeting your location.

L

Lord Kynd

Leviathins are also making the teleport sound but not teleporting like they where. 0/7 yesterday didn't anyhow :(

C

Connor_Graham

I've now killed 12 of the Bone Daemons and not one teleported when I heard the sound, so yeah, monster teleport is definitely broken.

R

Righteous

I would have to disagree the Vanguards and thier cohorts are teleporting. I was fighting a vanguard in Serpents hold last night and it teleported into a wall section. Also a nightmare and shadow elle teleported on top of the building I was on trying to get the darn Vanguard out of the wall.

Righteous

C

Connor_Graham

I would have to disagree the Vanguards and thier cohorts are teleporting. I was fighting a vanguard in Serpents hold last night and it teleported into a wall section. Also a nightmare and shadow elle teleported on top of the building I was on trying to get the darn Vanguard out of the wall.

Righteous
The event mobs are the only ones teleporting then, because nothing else is. I haven't seen a single creature that I've fought since the weekend teleport once.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been killing demons for the last 2 1/2 hours in the hedge maze and not one has teleported. Have heard the teleport spell sound many times, but no teleporting. If they target my char from the other side of a hedge or a fence, they don't jump over it like they usually do. They may try to path-find around a hedge, but that's about it.