• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Doom and Kotl armor sets

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a few complete armor sets for the doom and kotl dungeon drops. I am considering whether to turn some in for rewards, but before doing so, I thought I'd check to see if there is any market for the suits (or even individual pieces). A knowledgeable friend felt that selling would give a greater return than the reward items themselves. So I now turn to the experts here for a price check on these suits that are no longer available. Thanks.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont break them up. Sell each suit. I am looking to buy of doom and kotl . Just trying to finish the new cult set.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im looking for a bone doom set. or just the helm.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will buy the complete sets if i need them. What sets do u have

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you click on the link in my signature it has a number of doom and kotl pieces I’ve been looking for. So if you’re looking to sell individual pieces and you have some of those let me know, I would definitely buy them.
I don't see a signature...