• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doom Activity

Airhaun

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Baja Peoples,

I'm going to be parking a character in Doom and was wondering if there are any groups/guilds out there that hit Doom on a regular or irregular basis. I heard C@S & UTB are usually in Doom on Sunday afternoons. Is this true? Any others?

So if you go, please post and let me know... that is if you don't mind me joining.

Thanks gang...

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a few of us that go to doom throughout the week whenever we can pull enough people =P

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Baja Peoples,

I'm going to be parking a character in Doom and was wondering if there are any groups/guilds out there that hit Doom on a regular or irregular basis. I heard C@S & UTB are usually in Doom on Sunday afternoons. Is this true? Any others?

So if you go, please post and let me know... that is if you don't mind me joining.

Thanks gang...
You heard it right, Airhaun. Afk & UTB host a Doom run every Sunday at noon (MST). We leave from the bank in Delucia and everyone loves to see new faces. If this interests you, just show up and let us know that you would like to go along and we'll get you in the party. Old Man is usually the party leader so just look for him or another member from one of the guilds. Hope to see you tomorrow at 12:00PM. :thumbsup: