• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DONT LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT LIKE THIS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MasterP

EVERYONE BE WARE!!! THERE IS SOMEONE GETTING INTO PEOPLES ICQ SOME HOW. THEY ARE ASKING TO GET ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT. DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO UNLESS YOU FULLY KNOW AND TRUST IT IS THEM ON YOUR ICQ...THIS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE YESTERDAY AND THEY EVEN KNOW FACTS ABOUT A PERSON BEING MARRIED ECT ECT ECT...

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EVERYONE BE WARE!!! THERE IS SOMEONE GETTING INTO PEOPLES ICQ SOME HOW. THEY ARE ASKING TO GET ONTO YOUR ACCOUNT. DO NOT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT INFO UNLESS YOU FULLY KNOW AND TRUST IT IS THEM ON YOUR ICQ...THIS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE YESTERDAY AND THEY EVEN KNOW FACTS ABOUT A PERSON BEING MARRIED ECT ECT ECT...

Quit running ****uo scripts and this wouldn't be a problem. You cheat you get hit. Too bad.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quit running ****uo scripts and this wouldn't be a problem. You cheat you get hit. Too bad.
Scripts have nothing to do with it. Hell, you could have never heard of UO and still have your ICQ hacked. Get your facts straight.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG OMG PEOPLES SOME ONE IS HAXXORING INTO OTHERS PEOPLES ICQS DONT FALL VICTIM TO IT TWICE LIKE I DID DONT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO LIKE BEING MARRIED THATS HOW THE DO IT THEY HACK YOUR ACCOUNT BY KNOWING YOUR MARRIED DONT TRUST THEM THEIR SCAMMERS ECT TEC EET...

I PUT ABOVE IN ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIS THIS ITS IMPORTANT READ DONT LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT TWICE!!!1

M

MasterP

Comic your a fuc tard. You dont even know me. I dont even play napa but the person who i got the icq from does. FYI...If you dont run programs in uo now days your loss. Dont blame others for you being dumb. Also Bella thx for jockin my nutz. Keep it up with the stratics sht talkin. FYI...Pvp is more then talkin sht. Care to come to a real shard ill show you whats up.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Comic your a fuc tard.
Bypassing the profanity filter or is it you just can't spell?

You dont even know me. I dont even play napa
But you used to.

FYI...If you dont run programs in uo now days your loss.
I don't need to cheat to make myself feel important.

FYI...Pvp is more then talkin sht. Care to come to a real shard ill show you whats up.
See your above quote. There isn't any PVP left. It's now a bunch of cheaters who have to cheat to make their e-peen seem big.

B

Budweiser KDL

Comic. Stop flexing your Forum skills. Trolling about on UO forums is like watching movies on VHS. Not impressive. Master P was just trying to warn people.

BTW: Who are your chars on Napa anyways?

P

PoserPete

Bypassing the profanity filter or is it you just can't spell?

But you used to.

I don't need to cheat to make myself feel important.

See your above quote. There isn't any PVP left. It's now a bunch of cheaters who have to cheat to make their e-peen seem big.
Where there is one there is the other, I swear you and bella must rub ding dings in the dark together. If you don't play UO bella you must have no life to have to troll the UO forums and comic you have nothing productive to say so why not go away and stop bothering people. Stay on your shard forum and i hope your account get's high jacked let you see how it feels.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI...If you dont run programs in uo now days your loss. Dont blame others for you being dumb.
That "statement" is so funny. If you don't run third party programs "now days" it just means you actually might know wtf you're doing, and might be more than rinse & repeat gate maggot. Too bad there's no third party program to make U A GOODER SPELLER! NOW DAYS IF YOU DON'T USE GOOGLE TO WRITE LETTERS TO YOUR E-GIRLFRIEND YOUR LOSS DON'T BLAME OTHERS FOR BEING DUMB.

Also Bella thx for jockin my nutz. Keep it up with the stratics sht talkin. FYI...Pvp is more then talkin sht. Care to come to a real shard ill show you whats up.
Oh, so you like another guy playing with your genitals? And unless your definition of "real shard" is Test, then please stfu. No one's impressed.

Congratulations. Now that nearly all of us are gone, you get to be the big dumb fish in the little pond. I understand children throw rocks at you...

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where there is one there is the other, I swear you and bella must rub ding dings in the dark together. If you don't play UO bella you must have no life to have to troll the UO forums and comic you have nothing productive to say so why not go away and stop bothering people. Stay on your shard forum and i hope your account get's high jacked let you see how it feels.
He's not completely dumb enough to allow any accounts of his to get hacked.

And I see you're picturing two grown men fondling one another in your head...

Oh, and is this...your shard forum??

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO WARN PEOPLE OTHERS SO THIS DOESN'T HAPEN TO THEM WHICH IT PROBABLY WON'T BECUZ MOST PEOPLE AREN'T DUMB ENOUGH TO LET IT HAPPEN I'M GOING TO GO LOOK AT PICTURES OF PETER NORTH NOW."

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Comic. Stop flexing your Forum skills. Trolling about on UO forums is like watching movies on VHS. Not impressive. Master P was just trying to warn people.

BTW: Who are your chars on Napa anyways?

My account is inactive. It doesn't matter anyways, you could never kill me unless the odds were against me.

Comic Book Guy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Dude, I am not your man-crush so get off my e-nuts.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
e-nuts? Never seen a Troll with a true set of balls. Oh wait I meant a Broccoli
:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:
"I just said another line that didn't go over." broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli "Maybe I should, stay out of threads and stop acting like I'm important." broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli

M

MasterP

Wow bella and comic must be someone i have killed over and over. Your envy is noted. Yes i use to play napa. Some of the best pvpers have came from napa. Now if you wana come to pac sonoma baja chessy where there is more then 3 felucca players on at one time. Then you can show how good you are at being a keyboard tough guy and play pvp. Till then enjoy the tip face down ass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.