• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Don't feel too good about yourself.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now, I was killed by a nameless M... After spittign on him (My idea originally, I spit on Sargon once and he copied it, and is known for it now). He killed me, on my laptop with NO mouse, and I am a dexxer, so basically just standing there getting casted on... But redlined him LOL... Then he tried SO hard to RK me, and I was naked and on foot with a fork, and still redlined him. But yes, he did kill me twice. Whata pathetic guild *spits*.

S

SUPRsalad

Now, I was killed by a nameless M... After spittign on him (My idea originally, I spit on Sargon once and he copied it, and is known for it now). He killed me, on my laptop with NO mouse, and I am a dexxer, so basically just standing there getting casted on... But redlined him LOL... Then he tried SO hard to RK me, and I was naked and on foot with a fork, and still redlined him. But yes, he did kill me twice. Whata pathetic guild *spits*.
i always wondered about the spitting thing.. While on one hand, it seems really crappy to do, theres this one clint eastwood movie that makes it cool.
I believe the movie is called 'the outlaw josey wales'. he spits on everyone's forehead right after gunning them down... Tell me this was your inspiration and I will think its cool..

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i always wondered about the spitting thing.. While on one hand, it seems really crappy to do, theres this one clint eastwood movie that makes it cool.
I believe the movie is called 'the outlaw josey wales'. he spits on everyone's forehead right after gunning them down... Tell me this was your inspiration and I will think its cool..
Actually... you hit the nail on the head, well spit on the head *cheesy laugh*... But um.... Yeah.