• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Doing Leviathans, could be T-Hunter or Fishing thread....

• Thread starter imported_ColonelKurtz
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_ColonelKurtz

to be mulled over:
2 guys, with 1500+luck did 35 Ancient White Nets.

We got ONE lousy Seahorse, yes, ONE what a JOKE!!! We did get a few LAME minor artis but nothing to go crazy over. Did like the tall candelabra, that was about it though.

I am sorry but that is pretty darn LAME!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

to be mulled over:
2 guys, with 1500+luck did 35 Ancient White Nets.

We got ONE lousy Seahorse, yes, ONE what a JOKE!!! We did get a few LAME minor artis but nothing to go crazy over. Did like the tall candelabra, that was about it though.

I am sorry but that is pretty darn LAME!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree that is pretty sad, one of the main reason I sell my white SOS or nets on vendors then rather do them myself was the very reason, on my first one I got the nox ranger bow, when I got that I saw the writing clearing on the wall that I could make more selling the SOS and nets then trying to get the dang arties.