• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Dog Fights Hosted by Trinsic Underground Fight Syndicate

Blues Topside

Adventurer
Governor
Begining on Saturday, February 4, 7pm CST

Trinsic Underground Fight Syndicate presents:

TUFF Fight Night

Alternating Saturday evenings, 7pm CST

Ever been to a DOG fight? Here is your chance. Gamble, Have FUN!

Fights Will be held at the Public PVP Arena located near the Minoc Passage close to Khaldun Dungeon TRAMMEL

Rules

1. 1 Slot dog, trained, untrained, doesn't matter.
2. We CAN have different species fights.
3. Betting WILL happen and is encouraged.
4. NO healing of anykind, your pet is the one that is in the fight!Consume Damage spell is NOT allowed.
5. Any skill masteries usage will be determined the night of the fights! *no healing type mastry spells*

About Us'

Trinsic Underground Fight Syndicate was formed to offer a change of action. You know you when you get tired of the grind, and want to lighten things up? This is why we are here. We can have any type of animals fight, depends on what you want to test your pet's machismo against.We can help guide you in finding that *Champion* Don't want to train your own pets? Occasionally we will have some semi trained Dogs for sale.

ARE YOU TUFF ENOUGH?

*Feel free to pass this on*

gwen

Slightly Crazed
No healing allowed
Reward
When activated via the Virtues Menu the player receives a targeting cursor. Targeting a pet will provide that pet with a 20 minute Hit Point Regeneration buff based on Humility path and consume some Humility points:

Seeker: +10 HPR
Follower: +20 HPR
Knight: +30 HPR

It is not healing. It increases HP regen. Which is not mentioned .

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If we are talking about underground dog fights; I don't think any virtues are present with that crowd especially humility/compassion/justice :hahaha:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
If we are talking about underground dog fights; I don't think any virtues are present with that crowd especially humility/compassion/justice :hahaha:
Corpse skin and bless then.
If it is really underground one , i'd check if another pet's battle defense works on owner only or on owner and his/her pets.

Blues Topside

Adventurer
Governor
Corpse skin and bless then.
If it is really underground one , i'd check if another pet's battle defense works on owner only or on owner and his/her pets.
If there is any HPR on any dogs stats while in a fight they will be dispatched immediately and disqualified.
the animals will be lored often.