• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does your pet have to be bonded when you xfer to come along?

G

Specifically, I'm bringing unbonded pack animals full of stuff. Will I have any problems with them xferring the items they're carrying?

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No. We've done it over and over with store bought packies no more than 10 min old.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Specifically, I'm bringing unbonded pack animals full of stuff. Will I have any problems with them xferring the items they're carrying?

[/ QUOTE ]

You wont have any problem transfering with them, but when you arrive at your location do not I repeat do not unpack the bag containing your pets as packies often go wild after arriving at a new shard and take all your items with you.

be very very very careful!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="purple"> the goodies that the critters were carrying are in a separate container then? empty the packies load before releasing them from crate? </font>

G

If I don't unpack the packies, how would I retrieve the items they're carrying?

G

you wait until youre at the destination on the shard of your choice to unpack them from their travel container.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="purple"> the goodies that the critters were carrying are in a separate container then? empty the packies load before releasing them from crate? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

the packies with the items they carry are placed into a bag within the moving crate.