• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Does luck effect...

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drops in shame.. or can I just farm with my mage.. probably does... just curious if ill get less cursed and briddle

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It should effect drops in all of the dungeons with the shame style loot system. However some people will say different. Its not very clear how luck works and many people will say its broken. I've tried with and without luck on various suits. Most of the stuff I pull up is either brittle/cursed/cannot repair etc.

However if you check out the trade section of stratics you can find some amazing loot people have farmed and earn good money from doing so.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah.. figured... thanks.. did not notice a huge difference on my toon .. with or w/o a luck suit. maybe ill rip one out for my mage just to be safe. Ty

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With luck applied you get slightly more gold, and items with higher intensity properties and a possibility of more properties, in other words a chance at getting something better than a "major magic item" or "lesser artifact."
I don't think it affects the cursed / luck-100 / brittle / cannot be repaired. For those I think you have to fight higher quality monsters, e.g. Cora, or the Despise corrupted wisp. I don't know how "higher quality monster" is calculated. Might be fame or karma or number of hitpoints or even assigned independently of those.