• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does Horrific Beast work with Archery?

• Thread starter Richtor Darkbane
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Richtor Darkbane

Sorry I guess that is probably a newby question, but I wasn't sure if archery is considered a "melee" skill and I couldn't find any info around the web, so does anyone know if Horrific Beast works with archery?

P

Phyrra

Not sure, but I'm going to say no. Using certain specials that require a melee weapon aren't possible with archery so I would assume this would be the same way. But who knows.. They like to make things not make sense a lot in this game.

R

Richtor Darkbane

I wasn't sure I checked it out on test center, and it does boost damage increase up, which I think works with archery or any weapon based attack.