• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Does different damage distribution count against intensity?

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I have a runic crafted weapon with a different damage distrubtion instead of 100% physical (for example, 50% physical, 30% fire, 20% poison), does this count against the imbuing intensity of the item?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not anymore, since a couple publishes ago...

D

Death Adder

Thanks to imbuing I've now acquired a set of bows that I've wanted for years -- a composite and a heavy with 100% poison damage and 40 SSI, balanced, fireball and hit lower defense!!! So sweet on my vampire archer combined with Corpse Skin, and the neon green look just rocks.

I've been burning through oak kits (when I can find them, they are surprisingly difficult to acquire) to try and get damage conversion with only those mods on it. Managed to make 2 100% poison Yumis and a 100% poison x-bow that were suitable, but all of them broke :(

Still, this imbuing skill is a lot of fun, as far as I'm concerned. Very nice addition!

W

wee papa smurf

Still, this imbuing skill is a lot of fun, as far as I'm concerned. Very nice addition!
Agreed!!!! Iv been imbuing crazy stuff just for fun, like Ancient hammers with mage wep props lol! Very nice addition :)