• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone use invisi pots?

5% Luck

Ive had invisi kegs on my vendor just out side luna for months and none have sold. My other kegs sell regularly but, the invisi just sits there.
Anyone using them?!!!

E

Erebor

Yep, some people do use them. They don't sell as briskly as some of my other potions, but they do sell. Either the market hasn't found it yet, or maybe the price isn't competitive for your shard.

I

imported_Legacyee

Yep
All my characters carry one and my tamer has usually three or four (you never know when you need to hide)
but I don't manage to sell any on my vendor

S

Strewth

I use them too, but only as an emergency, I go through more invis pots dying and being looted than I do actually using them

P

ProFF7

well you should use them more. they are wonderful.

you can cast a spell, drink invis, and go hiding/stealth with the spell target rdy

if you get dismounted, you can hide and cast your ethereal mount if you have one

and most chars dont have means to discover you, remember that

C

Connor_Graham

I use them on every one of my fighting chars. They've kept me alive more than once. I set a macro to disarm and drink so I can run around a corner to get out of LoS and invis as fast as possible.

P

Pothoz

I allso use them regulary.. all my characters exept my mage has atleast 10 invis pots =)

V

Valhakar

What should a dyed/inscribed keg of Invis potions go for?? I can crank out potions like mad, but have no vendor set up as my house is out in the middle of nowhere.

V

vorius

Well, I'm *trying* to find invis pots kegs for sale but I keep getting ripped off!

I bought an unlabelled keg of "black liquid" - turned out to be night sight.

then I go and buy a keg of "muddled liquid" which is labelled as invis - turned out to be night sight again!!!

how do I determine if a keg indeed has invis in it or not?

I

imported_Thom

I've noticed that when I take my invis pots out of the keg they are the color of invis and act like invis but the potions themselves are marked as being night sight. Have you actually drank one to see if it is just mislabled?

V

vorius

Yeah- that's the problem! Some bug currently where the potions from an invis keg are mislabelled! I drank one and bacame invisible so now I'm happy

PS- how can I label a keg?

J

JennySmith

Invisibility potions and kegs are not identified correctly with Alchemy. If taste identification is high enough and used on the potion or keg, then it will be identified correctly. Even if labeled incorrectly, they still work.

E

eolsunder1

I use them sometimes, but trouble is they are very slow to take effect, so I only use them in certain areas where I don't have a mage friend about. They would be vastly more useful if they took instant effect like other potions do, cept they work like the spell.

I

imported_Kallie Pigeon

They don't seem to work if you have a monster bashing or casting on you when you drink it.

E

eolsunder1

thats because they work like the spell, which can be disrupted. So drinking it is slow, and I think can be interrupted.