• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone still use this forum?

Anasmin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I've just returned after a long absence and want to connect with other Oceania players

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nope, not really. Dodger and I are both from Atlantic.

To be honest there's pretty much nobody left on Oceania. Last time I talked to a full time Oceania player they said there's really only about 15 people that still actively play the shard. Even less use this forum. If you look at the timestamps on all the most recent threads you'll see what I mean. Most of the threads on the first page of all Oceania forums are from more than a year ago, some multiple years.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah, I didn't know that. Either way you still don't use this forum hehe. Considering there's no one to talk to...ever.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of the peeps are cool, Don, not so much. Was in his guild for a year or so, saw some stuff. Left for Atlantic.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oceania is a shard that aligns with Australian time ... or so I thought
Yep, the shard is centered in Australia, but people from surrounding countries also play it. Just like most Americans play Atlantic even if they don't live on the east cost of the country.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks at the rares and notices there duped, kicks the unconscious body and strolls away whistling white stripes seven nation army.