• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone know what became of Gthunk's Fist?

S

sean_lo

Many many many years ago, I donated Gthunk's fist (a warhammer) to a player run establishment (Calendryl(?)) somewhere NW of trinsic near the shrine.

I was just wondering if anyone know what happened to the museum, or the town, or Gthunk's fist? Just wondering whatever happened to it.

T

Terraxia

Check out fel side spirituality shrine. A very important piece of Calyndryl still stands and its also a passage to magicina some of us used to bypass the COP/MOO fielding of the docks.

N

nine_finger_baru

Heh your post makes me want to know who was the lucky winner when my tower and marble patio (they were side by side) finally decayed on Marble Island (they were infront of the building that leads you under ground and into T2A... They were packed, but should be easy to remember (even though its been prob 3 years since they decayed) I had a flame field from an old seer quest that could be locked down. It was an original and not one that was duped as it would cause you damage when you got to close because of the heat.. damn thing was great for training healing skill. I forgot which patch it was, but it got "locked" in a backpack.. Somewhere out there, there is a 255 stone backpack with a flame field in it....