• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone know of "Lady Kero" of Atlantic shard?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She owns "The Mystic Gardens"… in Malas... on the Luna side of that area.

A teleporter pad exists at the Red & Purple Mini Mall, on the west side of level 2... that goes to this town, that is an official town... and its all still standing. It doesnt seam very active. Vendors dont seam to have anything for sale on them, but there are loads of them.

Her mail was a mass of vendors selling this and that, I think mainly she owned the lot... but I could be wrong. She also had/has a massive runebook library.

She also lives in New York, Staten Island.

Please, if anyone can tell me anything... please PM me.

So you know... I just found out another really good friend connected to UO died 9 months ago. This, placing a vendor at my mall... and then running in to another someone connected to her on her main shard... who showed me the memorial. Then I found the online obituary this nice person helped me find. Thus, now I'm super worried about this other friend... after such a heartbreaking bomb of news. Thanks.