• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does Anyone know a person named PoisonIvy?

G

Think she used to play on Europa shard and then switched to AOL Legends shard. That was more than 5 years ago I think? o_O

Well, I am thinking about playing UO again (miss the 2-d aspects of the game actually) and was wondering about the Shard faction pvp. Knowing that the game UO is kinda-"fan-based players now"- Which shard has the greatest numbers in user + faction pvp. (not guild)

Thank you for reading this post! ^^

G

I'm betting there has been more than one Poison Ivy over the years.

The Poison Ivy I knew got banned quite a few years ago.

Can't help you with your other queries. sorry, I know nothing about factions.

G

I think there is a Poison Ivy in W at the moment. Also IceCast might have had a character called that too at one time.

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm far from being up to date on the question, but I think there's an issue with the faction system atm, and pvp doesn't revolve around that for now.

Some others I'm sure will be more precise about it.

G

If your Poison Ivy also had a char called Philomena, well she had a baby around the same time I did (just over 5yrs ago). So far as I'm aware, she quit UO for awhile then restarted over on Legends where she's remained ever since.

It's certainly worth trying the Legends shard forum, too.

Good luck!

W

Winder UO

Siege i think is best for factions. But you'd have to check out the UO.com site to know for certain. Factions is pretty bug ridden, so its pretty inactive. All of the CoM guys that played on europa are in a guild called W i think.

Nixon[I-C]

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I know the Poison Ivy you mean, I killed her about 3 years ago on Legends and had a little chat with her about Europa. I'm not in contact with her though, the name just sticks out because I happen to have a screenshot with her in it.

Aside from the commie one, there was another one in ELR I know of if it was them - that would have been 5+ years ago.

G

Oh. ^^ Thank you for the comments. I was wondering if that person was still playing the game UO.
And a thought about....."if" I start playing UO again, if Europa would be a nicer shard vs Legends.

Sigh, but...........raising a GM tamer. Really is.....how should one put it. Frustrating. And its been years and years ago so I forgot all the nice taming spots.

Anyways, Happy Hunting everyone!

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your coming back to Europa look out for any of my character's I might be able to sort you out with a tamer spot runebook, girlfriend found it a great help with her new tamer, I will make a copy in case you do.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You dont really have to train a tamer to GM anymore. Its really easy to just start out with 50 points and then raise it to 70. After that you could just buy a taming talisman and a pair of jewels to bump your taming from 70-105 wich will let you controll most of the creatures in sosoria.
lame? Yeah it is. But so is training taming if you ask me.

And yeah i allso think that Ice Cast had a char called PoisonIvy. im not 100% certain though.

G

Hello! Yes we got a Poison Ivy in W atm, might be the right one:

Ivy in W played in CoM faction for many years (8c, C*C) and were/are Leader of the old CoM guild called C*C (which im also a part of).

We did move to Legend for some scroll hunting some years ago but can't really remeber when.

www.wraiths.eu, if you wanna contact that ivy!

Cheers Gandalf the II